Saturday, April 8, 2017

Loving the mission life:)

OSU IS THE BEST EVER!!!
 I am the happiest I've ever been on my whole mission, and I know I'm just gonna get happier!!
Me and my comp are already best friends! Sister Atkinson is so great. Shes only been out for a transfer, so I get to finish her training. Shes from West Jordan, is into dance, and has a great desire to get out and work and not waste time:)

We spend the whole day walking around campus and talking to kids my own age. Its so much easier to relate to them, and its not weird to talk to people. Its awkward for the first like 5 seconds, and then were just friends and its so chill!  

The only hard part is the weekend, when like no one is on campus, and at night everyone goes to the bars and gets drunk. So that can be kinda crazy. So normally we have p days on Saturdays here! So I will be emailing then from now on:)

Our investigators came to conf the sunday afternoon session, and they were just glowing after and saying how much they loved it! And I loved that they listened to Elder Costa's talk about missionary work and how the best thing they could do would be to get baptized! So were gonna set bap dates with them this week!

Love yall!! Follow the prophet and read the Book of Mormon every day:)

Sister Smith

ps- we found this bug in our kitchen. so gross.