Monday, March 27, 2017

Hey yall! Hope you had a great week! Ours was fantastic! 

We had a really cool miracle at the food bank! One of the managers there starting asking about missions and temples and the priesthood, which all led into the spirit. He said we have a certain spirit about us, and he isnt sure if it was a good spirit or a bad spirit, because the spirit we have is addicting. And he said he is a recovering drug addict, so he is scared that he wants to feel the spirit all the time! It was kinda funny, but kinda true! The spirit is like a good drug, a healing drug:) 

Im getting transferred:( Im gonna miss Lawton and Fort Sill so much! But I am so excited, I am going to OSU campus! Im like way scared, but I know I can do it:) I am so ready to go learn! 

Heres my new addy:

915 W 7th st 
Stillwater, OK 74074

And the mission office is changing locations, so I will send you their new address when I get it!

Love you all!!!

Sister Smith

ps- sorry this was so short! Im so sick! but im sure ill be fine in a couple of days!