Monday, February 27, 2017

Happy Monday Yall,

This week has been a flurry of running from appt to appt and knocking doors during ever spare second we have! We have a lot of new investigators with a lot of potential. But I have been noticing a trend- we keep finding people who need to be taught simply. I guess Heavenly Father is preparing me for the future! 

We started teaching this 25 year old girl, CJ. As we talked with her and tried to teach her, we realized she had no basis in religion. She didnt know what the Holy Ghost was- so now we are starting from the very fundamentals. I encourage all of yall to start from the fundamentals. Ask yourself, Who is God? How can I know Him? How can I follow Him? 

We dropped this 20 year old guy, Lance, because He wasnt keeping commitments. But then he came to church and loved loved loved it. So I guess we will once again re-establish expectations and hopefully he will get baptized.

We met a guy who was believed in some crazy things. And he was explaining some of his beliefs to us and a lot of it didnt add up and even he was confused as he was explaining it to us. Yall, jsut remember that if things that you believe in dont add up or dont make sense, question boldly- ask God what is right, study it out, and you'll find an answer. 

Love yall! Have a great week- remember to do missionary work!!

Sister Smith
Attachments area