Sunday, January 8, 2017

Happy New Year!!! 

I absolutely love Lawton!! It is so fun and theres so much work here for us to do. My companion, Sister Unga, is the best! She came out with my trainee! And so her companion took my place in Ada and I took hers in Lawton, so we are all best friends. Me and Sister Unga have so much fun all the time! I am so excited to be with her! I would send pics but we are awful and havent taken any. Next week though!

So I will be teaching on base next week. The military people are out for vacation! So I got an extra week to prepare! but I am way nervous so pray for me:)   









Note from the Parents:  We received a call from the military base saying that they were detaining our daughter because she tried to enter the compound without identification and couldn't release her because she couldn't even remember her social security number so the officer had no choice but to call us.  Ross said he would give it to him if he reminded Carley that her dad has been telling her to memorize the number for years.  The officer laughed and we could almost see him shaking his head through the phone, "you can only do much for these kids."




The members here feed us so much. And then they give us all the leftovers. So we got gym passes- and since we are only here for a few months they gave us a discount! So it was way cheap! So now we go every morning at 6- I love it! I actually get a good workout:) 

We have an investigator preparing for baptism. Her name is Natasha! And we are working with a few others that are progressing as well! But pray for natasha! Thanks!

Love yall! Fill your week with the spirit!