Tuesday, July 5, 2016

This week was so fun!! I haven't laughed harder, like ever!

One of the girls in the OKC 3rd ward came on a mini mission with us for five days, and she is crazy! But so awesome! She's only 17, but knows way more than I did at that age about what we teach and how to teach. But now I am so exhausted! haha.

July 4th was kinda lame, not gonna lie, cause we had to be back at our apartment at 9 so we couldn't watch fireworks so we opened the door and listened to them. And then we had a glow stick war and a jam session and ate nutella, so actually it was awesome!

We got a new President! We meet him tomorrow, so we  are excited to work with him. They also are doing a facebook page and want y'all to follow it because they are posting baptisms on it and stuff:) Oklahoma Oklahoma City Mission-Mansell That's what its called.

We also quilt every week with the Mosbys! I love love love them!!

(Above) Goodbye to President Walkenhorst

This week we had a dinner with some former gators (investigators), the Ashrofys. I love them. Then we watched the Jospeh Smith movie- so good. And he wanted it so we gave it to him! They are gonna get baptized, maybe just not now.


Beverly is getting baptized this Saturday! And since we taught her, we asked her who she wanted to baptize her and she chose one of the elders cause she had met them a couple of times.

We have another gator getting baptized on July 30, but I don't think I will be here for that! Transfers are next Wednesday and I've already been here for 3 transfers so I'll probs (probably) be booted! But I'lllet you know next week because we find out on Sunday!

Love you all, Sister Smith


It's hot in Oklahoma City but freezing in our apartment