Thursday, July 28, 2016

Hey Fam!

 This week has been crazy!! Im in Ada and I love it! Its full of hicks and Indians and so so so so so many bugs!! But I am learning (being forced) to overcome my fear of bugs. Ada is full of rolling hills and everything is so spread out. But we have a car so thats good! We are over the south part of Ada and a lot of outlying towns that are like 50 miles away. 

We have a baptism coming up in a couple of weeks and another one in August. The work is booming here! It has been a hard adjustment because doing missionary work here is a lot different than in Oaklahoma City, so I am still getting used to it. But seriously this area has so much work in it and so we've just been working so hard! I love it!  

My companion is awesome! Her name is Sister Nelson and is from Idaho (literally all OKC missionaries are from Idaho or Utah haha) and she has been out for 9 months. We are different, but I think that's best for companionships cause then usually at least one of us can relate to people. 

Sorry this is so short, we played ultimate frisbee this morning for a couple of hours in the super hot heat so I am so exhausted!!

Ill send pics!

I got a cowboy hat!! yay! also Ada is where Blake Shelton grew up! 

Love you all, 

sister smith