Friday, June 16, 2017


Happy Monday!!
This week was amazing! I wish I could describe to yall the incredible spirit that was with us this week. We had a mission conference, and Elder Echo Hawk (a seventy) and his wife came and spoke. I was able to receive exactly what I needed. And I feel like my spiritual horizons have just become unlimited! I thought for a quick minute that I had done pretty much all my growing on my mission and now I was just gonna use that to convert people. Thats definitely not true. The growth never ends!
Well, we didnt do any crazy stuff this week like dance in the rain with rats or have to catch lizards (like hannah) and we definitely didnt see anyone who was naked (like mckay). Sorry. But me and Sister Hanson are best friends:) and when you are with a best friend, life is just good and happy.

I know that Christ lives, that He is there for us, that He is going to help us if we let Him. Romans 8:31 says, If God be for us, who can prevail against us?" My prayer is that we will forever let Him be for us, because then nothing can stand in our way. We can trust Him, we can have hope in Him, we can live and be happy and not have to feel empty with the Savior.
Love yall, hope ya have a great week!!!
Sister Smith