Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Time is flying!! Its so sad! I don't ever want to leave. I think its soooo lame that we only get to be here for a year and a half and the elders get two years!! 

This week we have seen so many miracles! But I guess that's every week- its just whether or not we recognize them! Ill share one cool experience that I had. We were teaching Edward and Francis. Francis has been through some super tough stuff and a couple months ago her sister died. She said that she knew her sister had sent us. And then I was able to say that I knew that her sister was learning the same things in the spirit world that we were teaching her and that her sister did send us. The spirit was so strong. It was such a testimony that this gospel is true, without a doubt, through and through. It is worth it to go through hard things so that we can become strong. It is so worth it to put the gospel of Jesus Christ first in your life. 

Sister Herrin is from Arora Utah! That's in central utah- I had never heard of it:) And we have a lot of the same crazy family situation and we think very similarly. Plus she works hard so thats the best part! I feel like missionaries just keep getting better and better as they come out. 

Also I hooked up a printer and a computer this week! It only took an hour and a half for me to figure it out! Yay!! I think God probably just got tired of me not really understanding so then just made it work. 

The mission only gets better as I am out longer! I love it!! Love yall!!