Sunday, August 6, 2017

Hey fam!! This week was amazing!!! Jessica got baptized! And she was absolutely just glowing!

We got transfer calls! Me and sister Hanson are staying together for the next two weeks and we are getting another sister!! I love this ward! So blessed to be in it!
On Sunday before church we did a church swap! So we went to a baptist church with some kids we met on campus. It was crazy!!! It was so sad to though! I just wanted to share the gospel with everyone. One day tho:) And those kids are coming next week to our church!
I have definitely gained a testimony of doing everything you can- last transfer I really just wanted someone to get baptized before I went home. So my district leader promised me that if I would do everything, if I would go the extra mile and then on to the second extra mile, that's when the blessings would come. So I did! Instead of going to bed early, I stayed up and read my book of mormon, I fasted weekly, I talked to literally every single person, I focused on the area book and so many things. And now I have seen the benefits of doing all that! Remmy and Jessica came to the waters of baptism:) How incredible of an experience is a mission.
If you are thinking about a mission- GO! Its the best thing in the whole world.
Love yall!!​​​​
Sister Smith