Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Happy Monday Yall!
This week was so great! We taught Jessica again! She is amazing! She read all of first and second nephi and all of Alma before we taught her the second time. We are teaching her the plan of salvation tonight. And Remington is still struggling to receive (well- recognize) his answer. But he is slowing progressing in the right direction! We are also teaching a few foreign students, and the cultural difference is so hard to get past, but they all have a strong desire to find truth! Its so cool! So pray for all of them:)
So my lovely comp (whom I love dearly) ate broccoli for the first time! And I made her try a teeny leaf of cilantro and then her stomach hurt the rest of the day. Im calling the bluff:) but whatevs:) Shes the best even if she doesnt like veggies.
We also went tracting with the elders! Cause I wanted my greenie to see new approaches- so that was interesting. But we all learned from each other! I will probs never do it again tho:) it was just weird.
Love yall!!
Sister Smith