Monday, February 6, 2017

This week has been so crazy! We got transfer doc, and sister Unga is leaving! I am so sad, but so excited for her! My new comps is Sister Sack! Can't wait for the adventures in L town we will have together!

We had a baptism! her name is Natashia, and I love her so much. My heart is so full with joy for her! she is mentally handicap, so we had to get permission from the mission president  to baptize her. But the miracle is that she is able to remember everything we told her about this gospel. God is so in her life. 

We also found some new gators, and held a tarantula (for like one second until i screamed and asked him take it back) haha. 

We have another baptism next week! Kathy and Brandon are a young couple in the military and have the cutest one year old son! and we have been teaching them since right when we got here, so many cool miracles with them. 

We will probs go golfing today, so I'll send some cool pics next week! 

I know that God listens and answers our prayers. Every time. he knows us personally and perfectly. Love you all!!!

Sister Smith