Tuesday, February 23, 2016

February 23, 2016     6 Days in the MTC 

     Thanks for your emails! I absolutely loved getting on for the first time and reading them! It has been a crazy week. So so so busy and so scheduled. I am learning so much and I could not be happier. My companions are named Sis fuller and Sis Boyd. We are in a trio cause one girl in our district randomly didn't show up. But we are all best friends and all we do is laugh and joke and smile together. I think we are going to be friends for a long time. We have an awesome district.
     The elders are so funny and open and when its time to learn, we all have a desire to learn, so we just buckle down and do it. The spirit here is the most incredible thing I have ever experienced. I don't know how anyone could be sad here! We have two investigators that we are teaching right now at the mtc. Its really an interesting experience trying to work with two other companions cause we haven't quite learned how to work with each other in lessons yet but we are getting there.
      Love you all so dearly. I feel like I have already changed so much. If you are on the fence about going on a mission, go!! Its the best thing in the whole world.  
Sister Smith